Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here Goes It:

So today I felt super-sick at work, and had to leave early. Sucks because I really like my job and I don't want to get fired but....yea. So I've been really bored in bed all day, so I watched about a million youtube videos about LUSH products. I LOVE LUSH!!!!!! (glad thats out there for all to see) So I've tried a few soaps and cleansers and now I started a few of the hair care products. Some of the LUSH scents are a bit too rich for me. I like to smell good in a soft and subtle way, and I find some scents at LUSH to be a bit overpowering. But there are plenty of products that have scents that appeal to me.

I love my face mask, 'mask of magnaminty' it smells like peppermint, it feels fresh and tingly and then feels like clay. It really tightens your face, gets rid of blackheads and leaves your face so baby smooth. It has done wonders for my acne, and it doesn't dry my skin out eventhough I use it every night. OH! and it's green...YAY!

I'm not 100% sold on the haircare products but I think I still need to do some more experimenting to find whats right for me.

Things I really want to try: honey I washed the kids soap, therapy massage bar, angels on bare skin and ocean salt.

Thats it for LUSH, now I'm gonna go in a totally different direction with this blog...

What do women want? Honestly like double-you-tee-eff. We don't want the nice guy that buys us flowers and calls everyday and would drop any plans just to hang out with us. We are so complicated, I think most women love a challenge. They love to chase after things, and love the 'game.' I personally love the game, I like the teasing and innuendos and the flirting and all that stuff. I think thats the part that makes a relationship exciting. Once you lose that excitement then theres no point. Most women want to be with someone that always make them feel those butterflies in the stomach, those unpredictable guys, the guys that seem tough and bad but send you the cute good night wish :). Its hard to find someone that balances everything out, nice but a bit bad, affectionate but not clingy, tough but tender.

And then theres the issue about commitment. No one wants to commit to a relationship these days, especially the girls (hows that for a change). We love our freedom, like I mentioned before; we love the game and the anticipation and once we're in a serious relationship a part of that dies. It makes no sense to wait up at night for the cute text, if you already know that its coming. There is no point in dressing up for a date if he's already seen you in your PJ's or sweats. Nothing matters anymore and you start to lose the glow in your face when he calls and the butterflies don't flutter as vehemently (wow good word...I just googled that to make sure it made sense, and it totally does...GO ME!).

So anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are never fully satisfied or happy (that sounded kinda depressing). He may fulfill all the characteristics, or he may be great marriage material, but if you feel the butterflies dying then, it just won't work out.

The man that I love is out in the world somewhere, and hopefully he will find me soon enough....I need me some romancing among other things hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment